North Hardin Babe Ruth is now accepting Spring 2018 registrations. Signups for Baseball and Special Needs Division.
Taking registrations until March 10th or when divisions are full.
- T-Ball & Peanut (ages 3-6): $55
- Rookie, Minor, Major Baseball/Softball (ages 7-12): $75
- Babe Ruth Baseball (ages 13-15): $75
- Babe Ruth Softball (ages 13-16): $75
- Special Needs Division: $20 (includes cap/visor and jersey)
We are proud to offer the most affordable Babe Ruth experience in all of Central Kentucky. Registration fees include player cap/visor and shirt. We will only host one league-wide fundraiser this year.
Please do not hesitate to register. Player evaluations will be conducted in mid-March and weather-permitting, the game schedule begins the 3rd week of April.
**New for 2018**
- All rosters will be capped at 12 players per team. Divisions will be capped based on the number of qualified Coaches in place.
- Registrations are first come, first serve. Players who register after teams have reached max capacity will be placed on the wait list.
- All teams will play a 14-game regular season schedule
- Inter-league opponents will be scheduled with our sister leagues in Elizabethtown and Larue County.
- District All-Star Teams will form in May and begin play in July
The regular season runs from April to June.
All North Hardin Babe Ruth practices and home games are played at Duvall Park.
Location: Duvall Park, 591 Carolyn St., Radcliff, KY 40160
Info: For more information, please email any questions to NHBabeRuth@gmail.com or find us on Facebook NHBabeRuth.