Local Job Postings
(Employers, please click here to submit a job posting. See below the details of getting your job postings on Elizabethtown Family.)
Job Seekers: Come back often as we’re starting this section brand new and as we get new job postings we’ll announce them on our Facebook and Twitter page! When contacting an employer or completing applications, let them know you saw their job posting on ElizabethtownFamily.com.
JOB: Nurse Aide State Registered I [Posted 10/3/2017]
Department of Veterans Affairs
Pay Grade 08 (MIN-MID) $19,897.92 – $26,358.24 yearly at 37.5 hour work week OR $21,224.40 – $28,115.52 yearly at 40 hour work week
Characteristics of the Job : Performs sub-professional, non-technical tasks in the personal care of patients/residents in the state’s medical/residential facilities; and performs other duties as required.
Special Requirements :
Must possess current registration with the Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry as administered by the Cabinet for Health and Family Services and Kentucky Board of Nursing. http://www.lrc.state.ky.us/kar/906/001/100.htm http://kbn.ky.gov/ Must maintain any required licensure(s), certification(s), or other credentials for the length of employment in this classification. Employing agency is responsible for ensuring employee possesses and maintains required licensure(s), certification(s) or other credentials.
Post Employment Requirements :
Must maintain current registration with the Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry as administered by the Kentucky Cabinet for Health Services and Kentucky Board of Nursing for the length of employment in this classification.
Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs
Radcliff Veterans Center, 100 Veterans Drive, Radcliff, KY
# of Vacancies : 5
Position Type : Full-time Merit (18A)
Work Schedule : Varies
Vacancy Type : Competitive – Open To All Candidates
NON-EXEMPT – The position(s) is/are not exempt from FLSA requirements for time and a half overtime compensation. The employee(s) will earn time and a half for time worked in excess of 40 hours per work week.
Work Week : 40.0 hr/wk
Pay Grade : 08
Probationary Period : This job has an initial and promotional probationary period of 6 months. For additional information refer to: http://www.lrc.state.ky.us/kar/101/001/325.htm.
Description of Job Duties: Provides professional nursing services to the residents of the Radcliff Veterans Center. Coordinates and collaborates with multidisciplinary team to meet residents needs. Performs other duties as required. A fingerprint-supported national background check will be conducted prior to an offer of employment.
Job Group : NURSING
Typical Working Conditions : May be exposed to infectious waste, diseases and conditions. May occasionally encounter unpredictable resident behavior.
Unique Physical Requirements : Work involves considerable walking, stretching and lifting in order to assist residents.
Additional Requirements : Upon appointment, employees in this class may be required to maintain a valid driver’s license and required to drive a licensed vehicle. This status may be necessary for the length of time in this class. If this is necessary it will be listed in the specific position description for that position. Applicants and employees in this classification may be required to submit to a drug screening test and background check. Applicants and employees in positions which perform job duties that may require contact with offenders in the custody or supervision of the Department of Corrections or with youth in the care, custody, or supervision of the Department of Juvenile Justice must meet qualifications pursuant to the federal Prison Rape Elimination Act, 28 C.F.R.115.17 and 115.317.
How to apply: Individuals who would like to apply for this position should do so at careers.ky.gov. They should then select “search and apply” click “career opportunities system” and search for “hardin county”. Our job postings are listed under the department of veterans affairs.
JOBFull-Time Insurance Agent in the Elizabethtown Area
We are the Tomorrow Makers®.
At Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency we aren’t just insurance professionals, we are Tomorrow Makers®.
Tomorrow Makers with Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency help make things that matter. Things like peace of mind and steady incomes. For us, tomorrow is about more than insurance policies. It’s about providing expert guidance and innovative solutions to individuals and businesses to help meet their financial goals and objectives. Above all, it’s about making tomorrow worth looking forward to for our growing customer base.
What does your tomorrow look like?
Tomorrow at Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency is about helping create a better financial future for our customers while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our Insurance Representatives fulfill this mission by:
- Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams.
- Providing a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet short and long-term goals.
- Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using our proven financial strategies.
- Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participating in mentor-led appointments
- Asking clients for referrals
- Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
- Participating in community activities
- Continuing professional education as needed
- Supporting the company’s mission, vision and values statement
Your tomorrows are worth more.
Being an Insurance Representative with Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency means a tomorrow worth more-a tomorrow where there’s unlimited income potential and job satisfaction.
Plus, our eligible Insurance Representatives enjoy these valuable benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly / annual bonus programs
- Guaranteed level introductory pay
- Comprehensive benefits – medical, vision, dental, paid time off
- Company matched 401K and pension plan
- Established client base
- Professional training and development programs
- Personalized one-on-one training for the first 8 weeks
- Significant opportunities for growth and advancement through our Leadership Development Program
- Technology based sales presentations and productivity tools
- Opportunity for trips around the world
- Points-based reward program
Are you a Tomorrow Maker? Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, regardless of prior occupation. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares our Insurance Representatives for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for long-term success. We’re looking for individuals with the following values:
- Is honest and has integrity
- Has leadership skills
- Is success driven, results focused
- Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Is competitive
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
Please send resumes to Attn: Kathy at email@example.com
JOB: PT Sales Director [posted 8-26-17]
Position Available: Part-Time Campus Assistant/Facilitator (Etown/Fort Knox)
Interactive Video Services (IVS) Facilitator: operates IVS equipment (which you will be trained on how to operate), assists professors with classroom assignments, distributes classroom materials, proctor exams and accepts student work and delivers it to the correct location. You will be required to arrive 15 minutes before each class begins and have the IVS equipment operational before class time.
Computer Lab Assistant: keep an excel sign-in spreadsheet of students, assist students with questions, keep printer full of paper, advise supervisor of any student or technology problems in the lab.
Office Assistant: cover front desk, greet potential students, answer phone, schedule appointments, and provide clerical/administrative support to designated faculty and staff.
Big Red Mascot: attend training in Bowling Green to learn moves, rules of engagement, restrictions and how to dress in the costume. Attend different school and community events as Big Red.
Method you wish to be reached: Contact Linsey via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know you saw this on Elizabethtown Family.
JOB: Customer Service Representative I
Heights Finance Corporation is a leading consumer finance organization located in the Midwest with over 100 branches in six states. We are currently seeking a motivated, dependable, team oriented individual to join our team in the position of Customer Service Representative 1 in our Elizabethtown, KY location.
Heights Finance team members enjoy working in a growth-oriented company within an exciting industry, in a diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The CSR will assist the branch manager in all aspects of client contact. This will include handling telephone inquiries as well as greeting and directing customers to the appropriate team member. Some of the essential responsibilities are as follows:
Provide memorable and outstanding customer service:
- Ensure every interaction with each customer work in conjunction with creating a “raving fan” experience
- Answer incoming phone calls in a timely manner and obtain appropriate information from customer in order to direct customer to appropriate team member within the branch
- Apply our Corporate Values in every transaction with customers
Complete administrative duties with efficiency and accuracy:
- Maintain branch records including filing of branch records
- Process invoices and various other clerical duties including Accounts Payable
- Process closed and paid in full loan files
- Compile and mail marketing materials
Support Branch Growth by:
- Generating loan applications by phone or counter solicitation
- Promote credit insurance products and ancillary products
- Assist in marketing programs to obtain new customers
Support Delinquency Control:
- Contact customers by phone to prevent delinquency
- Use active listening skills and empathy when discussing payment options
- Ensure continued follow up
Comply with Cash Control Procedures:
- Operates and balances cash drawer
- Post mail and counter payments
- Prepare daily deposit ticket and make bank deposits
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Prior customer service experience required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
Education/Experience: One year certificate from a business college or technical institute and/or High School Diploma and equivalent work experience of three to six months or a combination thereof
Heights Finance Corporation is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefit it brings to our company.
JOB: Restaurant Manager, Service and Kitchen Team Member
Full Time, Part Time (depending on position)
Details: Panda Restaurant Group is the world leader in Asian dining experiences. Established in 1983, PRG includes the original Panda Inn concept, Panda Express, and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Here, you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Starting Pay Rate:
Total Potential Annual Compensation of Earnings
– General Manager: $52,000/ Year + Bonus*
– Assistant Manager: $15/Hour + Bonus
– Service & Kitchen Team Member: $11-12/Hour
We offer competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, bonuses, paid time off and/or vacation/paid sick leave, 401 (K) with company match, discounts, learning fund, FREE amusement park rides and meals during hours worked, training opportunities for growth and much more!
*Actual earnings may/will vary based upon total hours worked, the applicable hourly wage rate, overtime pay, bonuses and benefits. Contact recruiter for details.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY: Please send resumes to email@example.com
HAVE YOUR JOB POSTING ADDED FOR FREE to this list. However contact us about a paid advertising to get much more exposure including on our social media accounts.
All job postings will be removed after 90 days.
Click here to submit a job posting.
Rates for Job postings to appear in this section:
$150 for 1 month
Want more Exposure? Consider a homepage ad. When people click on your ‘ad’ it will then give them all the details of your job posting. Sizes and rates are as follows:
Contact us at 270-304-5240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to start spreading the word for job opportunities within your organization.