Local Job Postings
(Employers, please click here to submit a job posting. See below the details of getting your job postings on Elizabethtown Family.)
Job Seekers: Come back often as we’re starting this section brand new and as we get new job postings we’ll announce them on our Facebook and Twitter page! When contacting an employer or completing applications, let them know you saw their job posting on ElizabethtownFamily.com.
JOB: PT Sales Director [posted 6-21-17]
PT Sales Director of ElizabethtownFamily.com
We at ElizabethtownFamily.com are looking for a PT-Sales Director that is very familiar with our website, community and what our mission is regarding connecting families to FAMILY-FRIENDLY fun in Hardin County, Kentucky.
The ideal candidate is not someone that has never heard of our website. Nor is it someone that sees this as a paycheck. We are looking for the ideal fit that LOVES community, Hardin County and wants to be connected and help a growing business grow MORE so that families, people and beyond can be impacted.
Who ARE we looking for? Someone that loves talking to people, has excellent written and verbal communication skills and has no problem sending an email or picking up the phone to contact someone they haven’t met personally. As we expand our brand in the community we’re all about building relationships with those leaders in business of all levels that support local family fun and events.
Ideal candidate will have some sales experience and be able to explain to business leaders and owners the value that ElizabethtownFamily.com can bring to local businesses in the Hardin County area. The candidate must be extremely driven, motivated and willing to always take the high road (even when others around may not be so graceful). And yes, this includes on social media. The ideal fit will be someone that loves Jesus and is a quick learner.
Pay is based on commission and is very competitive and comes with cool perks such as various tickets for local events, etc.
Here’s How to Apply – Be Creative! Send a cover letter and updated resume to email@example.com and include the subject heading I WANT TO JOIN YOUR TEAM #EtownFamily
By being creative, feel free to include engage with us on social media, posting a video on social media and tagging ElizabethtownFamily.com. Not required of course…but bonus points
JOB: Customer Service Representative I
Heights Finance Corporation is a leading consumer finance organization located in the Midwest with over 100 branches in six states. We are currently seeking a motivated, dependable, team oriented individual to join our team in the position of Customer Service Representative 1 in our Elizabethtown, KY location.
Heights Finance team members enjoy working in a growth-oriented company within an exciting industry, in a diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The CSR will assist the branch manager in all aspects of client contact. This will include handling telephone inquiries as well as greeting and directing customers to the appropriate team member. Some of the essential responsibilities are as follows:
Provide memorable and outstanding customer service:
- Ensure every interaction with each customer work in conjunction with creating a “raving fan” experience
- Answer incoming phone calls in a timely manner and obtain appropriate information from customer in order to direct customer to appropriate team member within the branch
- Apply our Corporate Values in every transaction with customers
Complete administrative duties with efficiency and accuracy:
- Maintain branch records including filing of branch records
- Process invoices and various other clerical duties including Accounts Payable
- Process closed and paid in full loan files
- Compile and mail marketing materials
Support Branch Growth by:
- Generating loan applications by phone or counter solicitation
- Promote credit insurance products and ancillary products
- Assist in marketing programs to obtain new customers
Support Delinquency Control:
- Contact customers by phone to prevent delinquency
- Use active listening skills and empathy when discussing payment options
- Ensure continued follow up
Comply with Cash Control Procedures:
- Operates and balances cash drawer
- Post mail and counter payments
- Prepare daily deposit ticket and make bank deposits
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Prior customer service experience required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
Education/Experience: One year certificate from a business college or technical institute and/or High School Diploma and equivalent work experience of three to six months or a combination thereof
Heights Finance Corporation is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefit it brings to our company.
JOB: Lindsey Golf Course (Several Positions Available) [posted 05-08-2017]
Position Available: Restaurant Manager, Service and Kitchen Team Member
FT, PT, Seasonal, Etc..: Full Time, Part Time (depending on position)
Details: Panda Restaurant Group is the world leader in Asian dining experiences. Established in 1983, PRG includes the original Panda Inn concept, Panda Express, and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Here, you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Starting Pay Rate:
Total Potential Annual Compensation of Earnings
– General Manager: $52,000/ Year + Bonus*
– Assistant Manager: $15/Hour + Bonus
– Service & Kitchen Team Member: $11-12/Hour
We offer competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, bonuses, paid time off and/or vacation/paid sick leave, 401 (K) with company match, discounts, learning fund, FREE amusement park rides and meals during hours worked, training opportunities for growth and much more!
*Actual earnings may/will vary based upon total hours worked, the applicable hourly wage rate, overtime pay, bonuses and benefits. Contact recruiter for details.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Method you wish to be reached: email
Contact Name (Optional) – Please contact the below:
JOB: Lindsey Golf Course (Several Positions Available) [posted 04-11-2017]
Be part of a dynamic team and apply for one of several positions at the Lindsey Golf Course located right inside Fort Knox! CLICK HERE to Apply Or in person at 4024 Bullion Blvd, Fort Knox, KY 40121. 502-624-2717
JOB: Seasonal Concession Staff at Elizabethtown Sports Park [posted 03-08-2017]
The Elizabethtown Sports Park is seeking Seasonal Concession Staff, 18 years or older, to operate utility vehicles for Concession Operations. Primary duty will be transporting and distributing concession products during tournaments and events. Applicants must possess a valid Kentucky Driver License with a satisfactory driving record. Employment is available March thru November offering varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
Applications can be submitted at the Park Office:
1401 West Park Rd.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
For more information please contact the Park Office (270) 765-6132.
The City of Elizabethtown is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOB: Scheduler (Customer Service) for Schedule It FT and PT Available [posted 03-08-2017]
Under the direct supervision of the Call Center Director and lead scheduling team at Schedule It, this position provides individualized support to insurance adjusters and their insureds. The scheduler will routinely access sensitive information and a high degree of confidentiality is expected. Inbound and outbound calls will be part of the daily routine. Making contact within the first 24 hours of claim receipt is necessary.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience
- 45 minimum wpm typed with three (3) or fewer errors
- Reliable transportation
- Must submit background check and drug test
Knowledge and Skills
- Overseeing the daily needs of the insurance adjusters assigned to your team
- Maintaining necessary records related to contact with insureds
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player with minimal supervision
- Ability to express empathy and compassion
- Maintain confidentiality
- Typical office setting with climate-controlled conditions, no heavy lifting
- Variable shifts ranging Sunday through Saturday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST; ability to work extended hours as needed to meet the needs of the business is required
- Starting pay is $9.00/hour
- Pay will increase to $9.50/hour after 90 days of successful employment, and $10.00/hour after another 90 days of successful employment.
- Position may start as part time but can lead to full time easily
- Hours will vary depending on business need, however we TRY to work with schedule preferences when possible
TO APPLY: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB: PT Employment at Peddler’s Mall in Elizabethtown [posted 02-13-2017]
Peddler’s Mall in Elizabethtown is hiring for a Part-Time Employee. In need of someone for nights & EVERY weekend (Saturday/Sunday). Apply IN Store. Address: 1111 N Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Qualifications: At least 18 years of age, have previous computer/training experience, have a clear BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG TEST, be available nights and EVERY weekend (Saturday and Sunday), have customer service experience, able to work in fast paced environment, able to stand for long periods of time.
JOB: PT Dietary Aide at Elizabethtown Nursing and Rehab [posted 02-13-2017]
Elizabethtown Nursing and Rehab is looking to add a Part-Time Dietary Aide to thier staff. Qualifications- at least be 18 years of age and reliable transportation. Some weekends and afternoon shifts.
Here’s How to Apply: Please come in for application and see the Dietary Manager: Angela Reece, 270-765-6106
HAVE YOUR JOB POSTING ADDED FOR FREE to this list. However contact us about a paid advertising to get much more exposure including on our social media accounts.
All job postings will be removed after 90 days.
Click here to submit a job posting.
Rates for Job postings to appear in this section:
$75 for 1 month
Want more Exposure? Consider a homepage ad. When people click on your ‘ad’ it will then give them all the details of your job posting. Sizes and rates are as follows:
Contact us at 270-304-5240 or email@example.com for more information and to start spreading the word for job opportunities within your organization.