It’s week #10 in our ElizabethtownFamily.com 12 Weeks of Christmas Giveaways!
Here’s How you Can Enter to Win!
This is a GIVEAWAY for the following:
1) 4 (four) tickets to the North Pole Express (2 Adults and 2 Children on Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 6pm on the North Pole Express Christmas Train at the Kentucky Railway Museum in New Haven, KY (KY Railway Museum)
2) 1 (one) Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil and 1 (one) Black Mission Fig Balsamic Vinegar from Herb & Olive Market
3) 1 (one) $12 Gift Certificate to the Hardin County Schools Performing Arts Center (The PAC)
4) 1 (one) Gift Card for Six Free Donuts at Amazin’ Glazin’ Donuts
(Must live within 35 miles of Elizabethtown, KY to enter this giveaway)
Giveaway Rules: – 3 Simple steps to Enter. Must do all 3.
- Follow Elizabethtown Family either by ‘LIKING’ our Facebook page or ‘following’ us on Instagram
- Leave a comment to THIS post below answering this question: What is one thing you are looking forward to this holiday season?
- Be a Subscriber to our eNewsletter on ElizabethtownFamily.com
- One winner will be selected at random
- The winner will be announced and notified by email (or FB messenger) on Sunday, December 17, 2017
- EXTRA (not required) to be entered TWICE – Comment and SHARE our Facebook Post for this Giveaway
- Once winner has been notified, they have 48 hours to respond to claim the Giveaway. Or, a new winner will be selected.
- Like The Kentucky Railway Museum! They have scenic train excursions that depart on the weekends from April through December! Visit the museum year-round!
- Like Herb & Olive Market! They are a one-stop shop for all your natural food and supplement needs. They want to share the harvest with you! Come see how easy and affordable it is to “eat local”!
- Like HCS PAC Facebook Page! The Hardin County School Performing Arts Program (The PAC) complements student learning and participation in performing arts and provides quality performing arts experiences for the community at large from around the world and around the corner.
- Like Amazin’ Glazin’ Donuts! Where taste meets Elizabethtown and Hodgenville. They were also awarded the 2017 Sweetest Bakery in Kentucky award.
Note: Entry period ends Sunday, December 17, 2017 3pm EST