How would you use a $50 Visa Gift Card to make a difference in Hardin County and who would it benefit?
We’re really pleased to let you know that we are launching a Giveback Grant! The inspiration for this grant was to inspire both big people (adults) and little people (kids) to know that they too can make a difference. We all know that great resources can often help get things done, but I think too often people become desensitized and forget that they can really make an impact on those around them and it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
There is going to be 1 winner selected. The winner will be announced and shared on Facebook after they are notified via e-mail. The winner will then receive the $50 Visa Gift card to accomplish their ‘GIVEBACK’ project.
By submitting the entry to Elizabethtown Family you are giving us permission to display the giveback grant entry on the ElizabethtownFamily.com website and via our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
The finalists will be selected by Elizabethtown Family and a select panel of residents. Once we have our top 3 finalist, we will be posting on our Facebook page and letting our readers make the final decision on which project is the winner!
****BE A SPONSOR OF THE ELIZABETHTOWNFAMILY.COM GIVEBACK GRANT AND WE’LL BE ABLE TO PICK MORE THAN 1 WINNER********
Here are the requirements to be considered for the giveback grant:
1) Each person that enters can submit up to 2 photos if they feel that the photos will help express what it is that they hope to accomplish.
2) Include a description of what the money would be used for to include the price breakdown on items/services purchased as well as who it would impact or benefit (i.e. – Will it impact a classroom of children in elementary school or will it benefit one family, etc….) Be specific and make sure you answer this question: How would you use a $50 Visa Gift Card to make a difference in Hardin County and who would it benefit?
3) Include who will be helping to make sure that the project is completed if you were to be selected as the winner (i.e. – Will it be 1 person doing the project or an entire group). We need the name of the person submitting the entry and/or the group name (if applicable).
4) Once the winner is selected, they are required to submit to us a description of the final outcome and their progress of the project and submit 6-10 photos. You will be giving us permission to use those photos on our social media platforms as well as our website. The project must be completed by October 20, 2014.
5) Submit entries to ElizabethtownFamily.com via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading GIVEBACK GRANT.
6) If the giveback grant is going to benefit a private organization (i.e. a non-profit, church, school, etc..) please include their full business name, city and location.
Tips on Entry Submissions
1) We love entries from all ages! Whether a mom wants to encourage her children to brainstorm and submit an entry or work on it together, collaboration is welcome. All are welcome!
2) The Giveback Grant needs to be helping or benefiting a place, group, organization, people group or person that resides in Hardin County.
Note: All entries that want to be considered need to be sent to us via email by July 24, 2014 10pm EST