A Testimonial from one of our readers….
“I have the Elizabethtown Family website saved as the homepage on my phone I use it so often. I rely on it to let me know what’s going on locally and where to find the best deals for my family!” –Danika
WHO ARE THE WINNERS OF THE 2013 Elizabethtown Family Choice Awards? Click here to see..
What's Happening -
Line Dancing with the Highway 210 Hillbilly StompersJuly 2, 2013
Every Thursday 7pm-830pm Cost: $3.00 per lesson Each week come and learn a new line dance. Locati...Read more
Come have a look inside Elizabethtown Family. Here is just a brief idea of all you’ll be able to find:
- Family-Friendly activities and events to do for ALL AGES (to include food, holiday bazaars, musicals, camps, workshops, concerts, and much much more!)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Events just for kids, teens, moms and dads and adults
- Date Night ideas
- Calendar view for Family-Friendly events, activities and more
- Resource information to help those new to the area
- School Information
- Directory of Businesses and Non-Profits in the local communities
Don’t live in the Hardin County, KY area? No worries! There are dozens of fantastic websites and blogs all across the country serving families just like Elizabethtown Family!
Whether you are moving or you have a dear friend in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago that you want to help get connected check here on Local Fun for Kids to find if there is one near your next city you’ll call home.