A Testimonial from one of our readers….
“I have the Elizabethtown Family website saved as the homepage on my phone I use it so often. I rely on it to let me know what’s going on locally and where to find the best deals for my family!” –Danika
WHO ARE THE WINNERS OF THE 2013 Elizabethtown Family Choice Awards? Click here to see..
What's Happening -
The Great Pumpkin Patch Express: Kentucky Railway MuseumSeptember 9, 2014
Fall is in the air when you can look all around and find magical events and things to do that will ...Read more
Come have a look inside Elizabethtown Family. Here is just a brief idea of all you’ll be able to find:
- Family-Friendly activities and events to do for ALL AGES (to include food, holiday bazaars, musicals, camps, workshops, concerts, and much much more!)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Events just for kids, teens, moms and dads and adults
- Date Night ideas
- Calendar view for Family-Friendly events, activities and more
- Resource information to help those new to the area
- School Information
- Directory of Businesses and Non-Profits in the local communities
New to our Website? No problem, let us share with you our TOP sections for you to certainly be sure and check out ASAP!
In no particular order because, well, all of these are awesome! Truly!
Calendar - What’s going on!
Kid’s Meal Deals Page - Where Kids can eat for free/cheap each day of the week.
Giveaways (You’ll want to check here often because we love giving stuff away)
Job Postings (Looking for a Job or Looking to Hire)
Submit Events to Us (FREE)
Advertise with Us - We’d love to send you our Media Kit
Reviews - Want to get a glimpse of various restaurants, businesses, events? You’ll want to see this newest growing section of our website.
Q&A Wednesdays - You ask the question….Our readers chime in with LOTS of answers!
Don’t live in the Hardin County, KY area? No worries! There are dozens of fantastic websites and blogs all across the country serving families just like Elizabethtown Family!
Whether you are moving or you have a dear friend in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago that you want to help get connected check here on Local Fun for Kids to find if there is one near your next city you’ll call home.
Use of the Website and any software or services provided therein (collectively the “Services”) is void where prohibited. By using the Website or Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older or have your parent’s permission to use the Website; and (d) your use of the Website and/or Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Choice Awards Disclaimer
The Choice Awards survey is provided for informational purposes only as a service of Elizabethtown Family. The finalists are selected by our fans during an open nomination process. The businesses listed here do not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Elizabethtown Family.
Elizabethtown Family Proprietary Rights
All content, graphics, code, and software used on or incorporated into this Website, and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code, and software, is subject to copyrights and other proprietary intellectual property rights held by ElizabethtownFamily.com (“Elizabethtown Family”) or other parties. You may not sell, publish, advertise or otherwise distribute for commercial purposes any information or materials obtained from the Website. Any use of this Website or content or information contained herein other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited, unless the written permission of Elizabethtown Family is obtained first.
ELIZABETHTOWN FAMILY, the Elizabethtown Family logo, and related marks and/or logos are trademarks and service marks of Elizabethtown Family. All rights in such trademarks and service marks are reserved.
By posting any comments, questions, information, or information requests on or through the Website, you automatically grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to copy, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly perform and display such content.
Appropriate Content and Conduct
You understand and agree that Elizabethtown Family may review and delete any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio or video clips, links, or other content posted by you (collectively, “Content”) that, in the sole judgment of Elizabethtown Family, violate this Agreement, or which might be offensive or illegal, or that might threaten the safety of, violate the rights of, or otherwise harm other users. You are solely responsible for the content that you post on the Website.
If any content you post on the Website contains links to other websites, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post that link or have obtained permission from the applicable website owner to do so.
Elizabethtown Family may, but shall have no obligation to, remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights or this Agreement. Such illegal or unauthorized content includes content that:
- is patently offensive, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming;”
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- is intended or designed to disrupt an ongoing conversation via flaming (a message in which the writer publicly attacks another participant in overly harsh or personal terms) or trolling (deliberately posting derogatory or inflammatory comments in order to bait others into responding); and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for unlawful purposes from other users.
Other illegal or unauthorized uses of this Website include, but are not limited to:
- modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the Website;
- using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website or information contained therein;
- submitting content that infringes, misappropriates, or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party; or
- transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. ElizabethtownFamily.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Heather Heuman, Elizabethtown Family, PO BOX 356, Elizabethtown, Kentucky, 42702; and email: email@example.com.
Though Elizabethtown Family uses reasonable efforts to ensure otherwise, this Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Elizabethtown Family therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time.
You may direct any questions concerning this Agreement or notices required by this Agreement to:
P O Box 356
Whole Agreement and Amendment
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Elizabethtown Family with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. ElizabethtownFamily.com may amend or modify this Agreement at any time by posting the new terms on its Website. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a written document signed by you and Elizabethtown Family.
This agreement was last revised on September 1, 2014.